Sunday, November 18, 2007

In a town far far away...

Well, I [noshoes] will be doing most of the posting because my mom is computerly challenged, I created this because We as Yazzies are doing lots of things,

like Wackypants (zack)...he is in 8th grade and is over 6 feet tall! It is truly sad that I have to look up to him! I mean serioiusly I'm 17...lol. He is doing good in school EXCEPT he got his first "F" I guess you can say it was a huge shock for us. I mean its Zack! he is doing better and he's working a little harder! Lol. Its funny during sacrament meeting because he is 10x taller than all the deacons! I mean he's huge! lol.[in a good way of course]
Rhiannon(annie), is in 4th grade and is havin a good time, she is getting into the girly girl mode, I swear she goes out more than I do! Party here and Party there. Finally moving to a real sub-division has really helped make firends. She is very social, and will talk your ear off if you let her!
Kristen(krispy kreme), is going to pre-school 2 times a week, and it is so cool to see her recognize letters, and watch her "try" to write her name, she truly gives an honest effort. She is another chatter box, She likes to sing as well, like if you put on the radio she'll recognize the song and start to sing! every single word! its amazing! "sometimes" on my voicemail she is singing party like a rockstar and it makes me laugh, but also makes my mom not happy because it is a hip hop song! haha.
MOM, she has been doing fine with work, she has her ups and downs but who doesn't! Recently she has gotten into the Tennis Shoes series by chris heimmerdinger. It is a fantastic series, if you haven't heard of it, it is a fictional series that has to do with figures from scripture stories, it has many elements of literature from comedy, romance and adventure! I am lovin them too! she is also choir director in our ward and let's just say its not as easy as it looks, on average we have 4-5 people come on sundays to sing. so you get the picture...
DAD, He has just been all about work, is swear there isn't a time when he doesn't have a meeting, I can tell that he is indeed ready for thanksgiving break as well as christmas break. This weekend on Saturday were having a Football party for the BYU vs. UTAH game, and he is pretty excited for that, he made an announcement in preisthood and everything!
As for me...I"M A SENIOR!!!!!WORK & SCHOOL, oh and being laurel president! I am so drained from it! haha. but one thing I look foreward to is Friday night high school football, and seeing my firends, football is exciting because Higley is in the 3 round for state playoffs, and Cutie pie Ivan is on the team!! :) lol. haha. I love my friends and yeah...lol. My parents constantly make jokes about boys[ivan], and me getting married, oh but they just wait!! haha...Lol. So let's make it clear. Ivan is not my boyfriend, I wish...lol. but were just good friends. Lol.
Well...This is about it for introductions right now.

4 comments:

Kay said...

Yea for the yazzies! I wait in anticipation for the writings to come!!

John and Laura said...

I'm so glad you've joined the party! I love your writing style--you're funny!

La

Anonymous said...

This was a LOT of fun to read. Ya Done Good! I am next to start a blog, the next sheep so watch for it some time after Christmas.
A Fan in NEAZ

Anonymous said...

Is computerly a real word? Well, if it's being applied to your mom I suppose it works.

Cruncherly Challenged in Vancouver