Another video by Wackypants and I!
This was an inspiration from High School Musical 2. The big joke in our house is wackypants and his girls pants, and it just so happened Zac Efron (the guy who sings this) is wearing girl pants. So we thought that we would honor our joke and remake it. I will warn you, some of it is off, I was tired and sick of listening to this song! but it is deffinately funny!!
2 comments:
Zack is turning into a dancing machine. He is a machina!
I'm impressed.
an unofficial opinion from NEAZ
Watch out, Zac Efron--he's got some serious competition in the making!
I love the new picture of you guys, too! You're so cute!
(It doesn't usually take me this long to read blogs, but we were out of town for Christmas and have been recovering since! I'm so glad you have a blog!)
Post a Comment