Thursday, December 20, 2007

Playing with a blackberry/Family Bonding










Recently my mom got a blackberry, and let's just say we like to "ooo" & "aww" over it, you can see us taking picture with it. I'm a little Jealous. My phone is so prehistoric compared to it! I'm put to shame!! haha.












Since the Christmas Season is coming up, obviously family is coming over, Now Kay is staying at our house with Meghan, and from what I heard when they went to dinner with my family, they had a field day, I wasn't with them because I was out on a "date" anyways, i came home and saw my mom and kay sitting on the couch looking pretty exhausted!

On Saturday, the rest of the Yazzie family is coming over, and we're having our little christmas party, we are going to be making gingerbread houses. That night, it's GAMETIME! BYU vs. UCLA. My dad made an announcement in preisthood that there would be a blow out party for the Las Vegas Bowl. We're having a Luau! We had one before when BYU played U of U. that was intense but obviously BYU won! haha.

Then the rest of the week is like oblivious to me! My parents don't tell me anything anymore!! I guess they're trying to cut the apron strings! hahaha! or it could be I'm never home anymore. haha.

No comments: