Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm bad at blogging...

so here is the update with the Yazzie's
We're movin...AGAIN! 3m miles east of our house,
we'll be movin at the end of may.
I had my final youth of the year dinner...yeah didn't go too well...there was drama...but I was glad that I had my family there

I received a new digital camera, $1000, and a 2 yr full ride to Grand Canyon state university.

Rhiannon has won a writing contest for subway, she get to meet jared tomorrow at the club, and then go to a race at PIR on a saturday, go down to the pits and check our the subway car! she's pretty excited.

Then on friday I get to hand out with muhammad ali in the morning and then that night go to his annual celebrity fight match, this event is big! Its red carpet big! I'm excited!

Zack is zack, he recently got his cell phone taken away for grades, and is currently trying to earn it back. but he's just training and working extra hard for football next year.

Kristen is goofy, the things she says is so random but hilarious!!! haha

2 comments:

Kay said...

Sorry to hear about YOTY. That stinks. Sounds like you guys are pretty busy! You remind me just how boring my life is...

John and Laura said...

You look beautiful in your dress! I think you're #1!! hugs!

Thanks for the update!