I finally finished my downstairs bathroom. It has been painted for months but I didn't have any decor to go with it. After my trip to Washington, I had a bunch of "sea" stuff but no ideas on how to cutely display them. Well, after much searching, I finally stumbled across the perfect shadow box! Take a look at my finished result.

I think this is my favorite piece. I glued a tiny sand dollar to the glass over one in the picture.

Rocks: courtesy of First Beach, La Push, WA
Shells: Crab beach, Bremerton, WA

Here is the aspect of how the shelves are placed. The toilet is under the back shelf and the camera is facing away from the mirror.
4 comments:
It looks great! I'm jealous!
wow! good job. i love it.
I wanted to see those shots in context. Where did you place the shelves on the wall?
Lookin' good. We'll be there to see it all next month.
Thanks y'all!
For mom: I posted another picture to give you a feel of where the shelves are placed. :)
Post a Comment