Friday, October 23, 2009

The bear attack

I am now ready to unveil the infamous bear video. I can laugh now. I probably would have laughed (longer) then if I wouldn't have been so stressed about dinner. Hence the lesson: choose your timing carefully. It can make all the difference.The setting: Simper reunion 2009, near dinnertime.
Enjoy. Not edited for content. :)

4 comments:

Kay said...

...I'm not laughing... I'm NOT laughing... I'm not... Bwah ha ha ha!! I tried not to laugh, but it's too funny. :) And I completely agree, it's all about timing.

Nichelle said...

HAHAHAHA!!!
LOVE YA MOM!

Grandma in NEAZ said...

I loved seeing this part of the drama, since I was in the kitchen. I didn't imagine the prelude to that dingo walking into the kitchen. Very fun! in hindsight, of course.
What a character the big Z is! Just what influenced him to be that character? Hmmm......?
This is certainly one of those unforgetable experiences, well documented by his cohorts in crime!

Jenny said...

Ha-ha. It would have been great fun to laugh it up at the family movie night. Oh well. Now the whole world can view it...