As football season comes to a close. I thought it would be a good idea to blog about the season. Z had a great year. He started off at JV and was moved up to Varsity halfway through the season though he still played JV. We were quite impressed of this accomplishment as a sophomore. Of course the girls came to the games and sometimes they got a little bored. I let Krispy and Annie use the camera a few times so I thought those pictures would be fun to post. Thank goodness for the digital age. They took about 100 pictures and many of them were nondescript or black (mostly Krispy's). "delete!" Here are a few for fun.
Some would be considered art for sure. Actually, Krispy was quite upset that Z and Annie got large picture frames full of pictures for their birthdays and she didn't. (she doesn't understand that the idea only surfaced AFTER her birthday). I promised her one for Christmas. These pictures would be a fun addition to the collage.
Here are a few pics of Z playing. He's #72 in the white on the end.


Captain! Woo!

No comments:
Post a Comment