I promise the Yazzie's are still here.
as you can see the blog got somewhat of a facelift. haha. I realize it looks a little gloomy but I tried to give it an antique feel. Mom you can totally change it if you want. I just felt the Header at least had to be updated! haha.
MARCH 6th was the last post! SERIOUSLY?!
wow sorry folks! Its been an interesting year for all of us. I'm not even sure where to start.
Mom had a birthday.
We went to McGrath's fish house. Hence the Fish hat.
My friend Ashley made a New Moon cake. It was Delicious!
Dad, Rhiannon, Zack and I went to the Subway 500.
I think we are all becoming NASCAR fans. I love this race.
I for sure have to say its a fun sport to watch in person. Fun time for
people watching! hahaha.
We went camping with our family friends, The Beaudettes.
Had a great time at the cabin, cave exploring, and craw dad catching.
No Bear this time...haha.
I also turned 20, and moved to Utah Memorial Weekend!
From this point obviously its all coming from Utah, hopefully my mom can fill in the blanks! A highlight in my Utah fun, Zack cam and visited. He came up to BYU for the football camp. We had a blast that weekend! Introduced him to my friends brought chaos to Provo with a game called Fugitive! Kristen turned 7. I drew her a picture and mailed it to her, not sure if she still has it!
The big family trip happened. The Simper reunion moved to Washington this time. While I flew both ways from Utah to Washington, I think my family had the greatest fun. haha. From what I know they drove up the coastline. Seeing all of California into Oregon and finally Washington. I love the Evergreen state! BEAUTIFUL. I would love to live there, especially along the coastline. It was nice the second time around to be with the family in Seattle. Also, buying Fireworks on the Rez thinking we'd set them off on the beach. Nope waited till Utah. (Pioneer Day)
I moved back home. The JcPenney job was a bust, and my credits didn't transfer. Oh well, I had a great time and learned a lot. Our great grandpa Austin turned 90! Us girls took a Holbrook trip, and had a BLAST! Zack started his Junior Year, turned 16, and went on his first date. (Homecoming) He was also ordained a Priest. Rhiannon turned 12 and is in 7th grade. She is on the softball team and loving the competition. She is starting to see the fun that 7th grade has to offer, the awkward time for pre-teens, I've enjoyed helping her out with advice when it arises. She too has advanced, from primary into Young Women's. (Our Little Beehive!) Kristen is in 2nd grade, my mom has really helped her out greatly with her dyslexia. Mom has done an AMAZING job with her YazBagz line (check out her website yazbagz.com) I continually get ooo's and ahh's over her creations. Purses, hair clips, diaper bags, Epipen clutches; you name it she does it! Dad, he turned 44! He has had great progress at work! A club will be opening up on the Hopi reservation soon! He was so excited when he got the news, and we are all happy for him.
.CLOSING THOUGHTS.
I am pretty sure I left things out, so mom whenever you get the chance go ahead and fill in the gaps! Its been a wonderful year so far. I can't believe how much my family does, how all our personalities somehow work together! Its insane. We all balance each other and need each other in different ways. I guess that's the great thing about being a family...well an eternal family




3 comments:
Glad to know you guys are still alive!
Well, I fixed Kristen's grade. ha ha. She's in 2nd. You did a good job of filling in the gaps. Yeah, I've been out of it. Sometimes I forget about this. Facebook makes it so I feel like I've already told my story. ha ha. Thanks Nichelle. We do have fun. :)
Hey Nichelle - don't you dare let those Washingtonians convert you to living up there so far from home. You know they have Sasquatch and Vampires - very dangerous place to live. ... And man-eating sand crabs also, very dangerous!
Post a Comment