SO...this holiday was pretty unique. Lots of ups and downs at our house. We had the opportunity to send time with both of the lovely families and share "unique" quality time. It was fun. my mom and I made a Yazzie family video. we compiled pictures that were just sitting in a box, my grandpa yazzie came down, so we had the ENTIRE family here. it was awesome, "the best Christmas gift" my grandma explained to my mom and I when we gave her her copy of the movie, there were tears being shed, while we sat in darkness.
WE also made graham cracker houses i made a shrek theme castle. I was excited for that! :)
There was also plenty of sickness in the house. It passed from one person to another.
but overall, we're all happy to be getting back to our normal routines. :)
A BIG thank you to all who visited us! :)
2 comments:
Wish we could have been there... One of these days we'll make it down there! I'd like to see your Yazzie family video!
I want to see pictures of the Shrek grcrkr house. You can't just drop that note and not show the stuff.
Thanks for letting the families come and invade your socializing premises.
XOXOXO from NEAZ
Post a Comment