Thursday, January 24, 2008

San Deigo

So my parents and kristen went to San Deigo for the funeral, so here are pics from their trip.
I stayed home with Zack and Rhiannon, we had a ton of fun!! :)
Here are some pictures from the funeral, as well as pictures from the beach...



and from our fun weekend


Rhiannon lost her tooth...so Zack played tooth fairy...

so I think that by now...I can stay home by myself!! it was fun!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?!? You stayed home alone? Is this the same Nichelle that I used to babysit? :) Just kidding--I would roll my eyes whenever people used to comment that they used to change my diaper, blah, blah, blah. Get on your with your life. I did!

Glad you had fun, without the parents!

Anonymous said...

Where was Rhiannon when Zack, I mean the Tooth Fairy came? Did she help, I mean Rhiannon, not the Tooth Fairy-Zack?
Looks like you had too much fun.
Thanks for letting us sleep in your beds (not the Tooth Fairy, because she doesn't usually do that, especially Zack) I was amused that we used 2 beds and because Kristen and Rhiannon wanted to sleep out where the action was, there were still 2 empty beds.
Cute pictures at the top of your blog.
Cute grandkids come from NEAZ