Friday, August 1, 2008

My son the ham artist

I didn't realize Noshoes had already posted somewhat the same post (great minds think alike) until I had posted this, (I didn't read the blog first, imagine that), but I wanted to keep what I wrote, since I have a few more embarrassing notes. :)
================================
I can't refrain from embarrassing my son. He makes it so easy. I don't know what we'd do without him. He has such a witty, spontaneous sense of humor; he keeps us laughing constantly.

Here's one that is not so much witty as it is blonde. (He does have a small lighter patch of hair so he quailifies.)

Setting the stage:
We were talking about school being almost here and how fast it had approached. We had not made it to the high school's back to school days and it dawned on me that day that we had always attended some kind of event like this every year for Noshoes.
Me: I can't believe we missed back to school days. When was it Z?
Z: At Sears?

I hope the "funny" came through on that.

Here is his latest "off the wall" project. This is what happens when you have too much time on your hands. Here is "do it alone". What a nut! He posted another one last night. I found it while I was copying the URL for do it alone. Here is "5 facts about me" He is using our digital camera. I don't know how he does it.

You are a STUD, Big Z!

No comments: