Okay, so our graduation ceremony was a farce. No, not really. I just had a few credits to complete and the requirements to "walk" were that we had to have less than 12 credits left to participate. I did. I was 6 credits short since FEBRUARY. Really, I'm not a procrastinator. I just have better things to do than study for a test.
SO, I got the fire lit under me due to the fact that I had to apply for a management position, which in fact, was my current job. (long, dumb story for another day) So I began an almost painful process of studying for a substance abuse test. Whose dumb idea was it to take a test on a subject I had no idea about? If I'd have been a stinker in high school, I would have personal knowledge of the subject. I did have a few people offer to tutor me due to their personal knowledge of the stuff. So I arduously studied for 3 weeks (or more) to feel comfortable with the subject material.
SO, I got the fire lit under me due to the fact that I had to apply for a management position, which in fact, was my current job. (long, dumb story for another day) So I began an almost painful process of studying for a substance abuse test. Whose dumb idea was it to take a test on a subject I had no idea about? If I'd have been a stinker in high school, I would have personal knowledge of the subject. I did have a few people offer to tutor me due to their personal knowledge of the stuff. So I arduously studied for 3 weeks (or more) to feel comfortable with the subject material.
I took my test today and .............................................................. I PASSED!!!!

Max score is 500, so not too bad of a show. I was so frought with relief that I almost hyperventilated sitting in my chair at the testing center. :)
SO... now I'm really done and I don't have to ever travel down that road ever again. It's time for a party!
3 comments:
Well, you were 73 points short of knowing how to properly abuse substances. What does THAT say about your personal life excitement meter? Maybe it's not too late to become a "Stinker". Maybe chocolate is as thrilling as it gets.
Congratulations! That's mahvalous! Hope the employment issues get ironed out. Maybe some other individuals in decision-making-positions need some education on substance abuse.
Chocoholics Anonymous of NEAZ
Good job!
druggie.
Post a Comment