So on tues/ wed. The days are still a blur to me. but I met the stars of Twilight, Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black), Edi Gathegi (Laurent), and Rachelle LeFevre (victoria).

I found out about this event a week prior. I thought it would be a fun event to go to. So we kept it quiet from a lot of our twilight friends, and it worked out good, we Got in line at 2:30 am, and were 44th & 45th in line. it was chilly, but the cold didn't get to me until about 4.
I found out about this event a week prior. I thought it would be a fun event to go to. So we kept it quiet from a lot of our twilight friends, and it worked out good, we Got in line at 2:30 am, and were 44th & 45th in line. it was chilly, but the cold didn't get to me until about 4.
This is basically what we looked like for 6 hrs. While in line we met a lot of "interesting" people. Jenessa and I definatley stood out. Most of these girls were girls that stars file restraining orders against. Especially the one we sat in front of, Jenessa and I like to refer to her as #46. This girl was psycho. She was nice when we started talking to her but then things just got freaky, (the freak
s really do come out at night) After many hours of waiting, We finally got in the mall at 7:30, and by that time I was tired of waiting, and literally tired, I just wanted to get it done and over with. We paid $30 for a t-shirt, and a pass to the signing. They were only letting in 750 people into the signing. anyone could attend the Q&A, but only that certain number got to meet them. To make a long story short, and plus I don't remember much from that day.
So we got in line at 4 at scottsdale Fashion Square. and waited in line for an hour and a half. Listening to screaming chanting girls. it was insane! Jenessa and I just laughed at all these girls who were doing that. It was hilarious. So we waited for the stars and you finally knew when they were coming because the screams intensified. I was really surprised that the mic on the camera didn't blow because the screams were intense I had to cut the film to cover my ears, it was so loud!! It was insane!!!
s really do come out at night) After many hours of waiting, We finally got in the mall at 7:30, and by that time I was tired of waiting, and literally tired, I just wanted to get it done and over with. We paid $30 for a t-shirt, and a pass to the signing. They were only letting in 750 people into the signing. anyone could attend the Q&A, but only that certain number got to meet them. To make a long story short, and plus I don't remember much from that day.They finally came out, and it was so cool to actually see them. I was like 10 ft from the stage, and it was cool to see these characters. Plus seeing Taylor Lautner, it was crazy to see him grown up, than in his early movie, "The Adventures of Shark boy and Lava Girl" So my friend was like Nichelle no matter how bad the pictures look just snap as many pictures as you can. SO I did, an d I seriously lost all blood and circulation! but I got some great pictures. :)


o the question and answer went on, a lot of good but interesting questions...THe one in this video was where they were when they got the call that they got the part. it was pretty cool.
When the Q and A was over, we got set to go inside and meet them. Jenessa and I were the 3rd group of ten in. We weren't allowed to take pictures. :( but what was cool was that I got my poster personalized! I thought that the Laurent guy asked me for my name so I told him, and he smiled and was like were not allowed to personalize it but I'll do it for you. I mean he put michelle...but oh well its close enough! :) Then Taylor shook Jenessa's hand. Jenessa and I put a game plan together, that instead of being crazy fans,(They were going to get enough of those that day) WE decided to thank them for coming, and that totally caught them off guard! I think that's what made taylor shake jenessa's hand. It was awesome!! :)Overall it was a funa nd exciting day!! I was excited to go home and sleep!!! but I'm still recovering from it....I''m still tired!!!


o the question and answer went on, a lot of good but interesting questions...THe one in this video was where they were when they got the call that they got the part. it was pretty cool.
When the Q and A was over, we got set to go inside and meet them. Jenessa and I were the 3rd group of ten in. We weren't allowed to take pictures. :( but what was cool was that I got my poster personalized! I thought that the Laurent guy asked me for my name so I told him, and he smiled and was like were not allowed to personalize it but I'll do it for you. I mean he put michelle...but oh well its close enough! :) Then Taylor shook Jenessa's hand. Jenessa and I put a game plan together, that instead of being crazy fans,(They were going to get enough of those that day) WE decided to thank them for coming, and that totally caught them off guard! I think that's what made taylor shake jenessa's hand. It was awesome!! :)Overall it was a funa nd exciting day!! I was excited to go home and sleep!!! but I'm still recovering from it....I''m still tired!!!
4 comments:
Obsessed doesn't even start to discribe your love of this book/movie! You're so funny. Bo already has plans to go see the movie here. It makes me laugh! ☺
I know I'm obsessed, but Nichelle takes the cake! I would have done the same thing in her shoes at 18 though. At 37, I don't think it's too cool.
I might have done it, if someone had been willing to watch my kids for me while i napped to catch up on lost sleep.
So fun! gma and i are going to go see it together. wish we could all go together!
I thought it was Jenny blogging about this and that she was the one who was more mature than the psychos. I was wondering who Jenessa was and if I had heard her name from Jenny. Took me more than a few sentences to realize that it was Nichelle.
What a fun time. What a crazy lifestyle for those poor actors who have to act cool in front of screaming psychos.
Can hardly wait to see the chic flic. Woo Hoo!
Post a Comment