
Sweet right? I was completely adverse to them a few years ago, telling my hubby that was bread blasphemy. However, I have mended the error of my ways in light of my non-existent extra time. I was nervous that I did not have the owner's manual, but I found that most bread machines are basically the same. I gleaned some very valuable information regarding recipes and the function of the machine.
Here is my first loaf of bread:
It was a little tough and needed more salt so I adjusted the flour and salt and VOILA! The bread is the best! I am so excited to have the smell of fresh bread wafting through the house. My kids keep asking about cinnamon bread. I'll have to contemplate that one, but it's got to be possible. Does anyone have some awesome bread machine recipes?

2 comments:
Not that you need the owners manuel, but sometimes they have recipes in them. You can usually find them on the internet. Just type in a google search manuel for the brand and model of your machine. Also, you can search recipes for bread machines. The internet is a wealth of knowledge, most of it useless knowledge!
You and your crazy Twilight page. With out the twilight picture, it's kind of funny that your page says bite me! Some would think you were anti-social... ☺ It looks good!
Post a Comment