How do you get rid of a ganglion cyst on your elbow?
Smash it with a really large book.
Annie has a gangloin cyst near her elbow. She actually looks like she has 2 elbows. Anyway, we went to the doctor and that was his FIRST suggestion. WOW! Are you kidding me? Do I have stupid written on my forehead? He was serious. I know at least one person that would love to perform that procedure on his little sister. Well, he won’t get the chance. Annie has 3 weeks to work up the nerve and then we are going to have it sliced out. Fun times, Fun times.
3 comments:
"I'll put that box in another box and I'll mail that box to myself and when it arrives, I'LL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER! OR, to save on postage..." Name the movie!
I had to check myself on this one: Emperor's New Groove. Ha-ha! That's probably where he got the idea! :)
Seriously?!? Will you get that book-smashing-cyst procedure on video?
Better hope Kay doesn't take that Doc's advice for her cyst... :)
And I love your blog background. "Bite me" hee hee.
Post a Comment