Thursday, December 18, 2008

Feliz Navidad

By a show of hands, who loves school concerts? Anyone? Anyone?
Monday was the Kindergarten Christmas Concert. We went assured we would just have to endure this with gritted teeth. However, we were surprised. The concert was on time and was less than 30 minutes. The whole event was very organized! There were 2 group songs and one song for each class. Short & Sweet. I will have to thank the Music Teacher. He must not like school concerts either. Here is a video of Kristen's class song (I moved for better pictures and she didn't know where I went, thus, no eye contact):

3 comments:

Grandma in NEAZ said...

I love the giving-the-little-punkin-heads-the-mics and training them to be kareoke/rocker/hams at this early age. Of course, there seems to be a stream of hams coming from your house - I can think of several recent videos as evidence. Fun performance and photos of the littlest rocker at your house.

Kay said...

It must run in the family because Mom never liked going to our concerts either. Just to be fair, I didn't even like going to my concerts! Hope I get over that by the time I have to start going...

Jenny said...

Nice thought Kay, but I agree that it must be genetic. You will not enjoy it much either. Oh, it's okay to see your kid, but to have to endure the other kids... well...