Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas

We had a good Christmas. Brian's parents stayed with us Christmas Eve. Oh, and Nichelle slept over. It made for full sleeping arrangements, but it was nice to have them there.

I have good kids! Our rule has been to let us sleep until at least 7 am Christmas morning. They have been good about that rule. Also, I have desired that they don't go see their gifts until I have the camera ready and have been able to ascertain a good position. Usually, they each have gone through their stockings before I get there. I wrap everything so they can't poke around with much luck. WELL, this year, our tree is downstairs out of view. No Shoes and Big Z slept on the couch. They don't feel the need to sneak a look. Krispy and Annie both stayed upstairs until they woke us up. NICE KIDS! I'll keep them for another year.
Z & Krispy hug!
Nothing's better than a bike for Christmas. She is anxious to ride it to school.
Krispy was in dread to find the next item in her stocking. :)

One of 4 webkins that the girls got.

"Wisemen still seek him" lighted block from No Shoes.
Another webkins!
Clothes from sister No Shoes
Annie's Pirana Panic Game
Cookbook for No Shoes from mom.

4 comments:

Grandma in NEAZ said...

I hope you had a good dose of Peace on Earth, Good Will to Everyone in the house, even yourself. Sometimes it's hard to manage.

Kay said...

Can Zack get any cheesier in that picture?!

Anonymous said...

Zack is such a fruit bar!!! especially when I got my cook book!!!

haha!

Jenny said...

Fruit bar, cheesie! yes! (BTW, fruit and cheese go well together) I hadn't noticed his face on No Shoes pic. You gotta love him! I think life would be dull without him.