O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...
Where is that stupid outlet?
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...
I’m going to blow a gasket.
I cannot wait, till kids are asleep
Nor can I wait till I can keep
The shiny balls, from breaking all.
I won’t have any left at all.
Yeah, I felt like we were ready for the “big kid” ornaments: apparently not.
For FHE Monday night we decorated the tree. First, I had to figure out how to put together our pre-lit tree. I had packed it wrong last year so I had to figure out, through trial and error, which part went where. Next, came the ornaments. This was pretty uneventful. Except Big Z decided the best way to decorate a tree was to throw the ornaments on the tree. Unfortunately, the scheme worked for a couple of them.
His other grand idea was to lay under the tree and sing. Enjoy the concert:After that, we put the balls on the tree. You know the ones.
They have no real purpose, but for our tree they are the way to tie the tree together with a theme, sort of. I purchased 7 packages (25 to a pack) for less that $1 each (Thus it is more painful to lose them?) and I have both silver and blue ones. I have more silver than blue. Do you think that the girls could have broken the silver ones? Oh no; blue was on the destruction menu tonight. In all, 5 balls have made their final journey to that giant Christmas tree in the sky. 

We had fun though. Krispy remarked: “This is a sweet Christmas”.
Yes it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment