Sunday, June 1, 2008

Painting

Almost too much to state has happened at the Yazzie home this past few weeks. So maybe I'll start with the biggest news and work from there.

The Yazzies bought their FIRST home! Hooray for us! We don't know why, but we are supposed to be here in this area. Only time will tell why this home is the one for us. So here are some pictures of before and after shots of our living room. Blue just isn't our color so we dumped it.




The family room and kitchen are what we would call "mudhead" color. Mudheads are Hopi Kachinas. It's kind of a Sedona red mud color. Anyway, view it for yourself.
The bedrooms were all painted various colors and Annie and Krispy Kreme are the only ones that will keep theirs. Zack was fortunate to get the PURPLE room and was completely mortified when our ward helped us move his stuff in. Maybe he'll get over it with some intensive counseling.
My week off from work has flown and I am not ready to go back. I want to just get everything back into its place so I can relax. I guess since finishing school I have been looking for a project so now I've got something to do at night. I'll post more pictures of our finished home when the pictures get up.

No comments: